Added Lap-Triggered Interval Support
We’ve added support for lap-triggered intervals in structured workouts. You can now import and follow these workouts, and advance these intervals by marking a Lap on Karoo. See here for more information
- We fixed an issue that could cause route imports from Komoot not to work.
- We’ve fixed a bug that allowed SRM power meters to recalibrate mid-ride incorrectly, resulting in power data that was either too high or too low.
- We’ve fixed an issue that allowed CLIMBER to detect the start of a climb without raising the drawer.
- We’ve improved the way Dashboard shows all the Connected Accounts a ride has been uploaded to. Now, the Connected Account icons shown in the Ride List and Ride review match the Connected Accounts with check marks next to them in the Sync-To modal, making it easier and clearer to make sure you’ve uploaded your ride where you want to.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause Dashboard Ride Review to show “infinite max power” for Ebikes.
- We’ve fixed an issue that caused Dashboard Route Planning to aggressively avoid paths with gates across them.
- We’ve fixed the Spanish translations for Distancia, Ascenso, Tiempo de Recorrido, and Ayuda.